Press releases, archived webcasts/presentations/conference calls, and SEC filings speak only to the date they are issued, made or filed, respectively. Investors should not rely on such information as being unchanged in making investment decisions.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by three business segments: The Business Bank, The Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica focuses on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Comerica reported total assets of $73 billion at June 30, 2019.
Fast Facts on Comerica:
- Among the 25 largest U.S. financial holding companies (as of 3/31/19)*
- Located in seven of the 10 largest cities in the U.S.
- No. 3 pre-paid card issuer
- 435 U.S. banking centers (as of 6/30/19)
- Highest concentration of C&I loans among top 25 U.S. financial holding companies (as of 3/31/19)*
- Among the top 10 lenders for the Ex-Im Bank Working Capital Guarantee Program
- Among the DiversityInc® top 10 regional companies for diversity
Copyright West LLC. Minimum 15 minutes delayed.