Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by three business segments: The Business Bank, The Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica focuses on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Comerica reported total assets of $69.2 billion at December 31, 2014.
Fast Facts on Comerica:
- Among the 25 largest U.S. banking companies
- Located in seven of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- #1 pre-paid commercial card issuer
- 481 offices at December 31, 2014
- #10 among bank and thrift companies with the most commercial and industrial loans (12/31/11)
- Among the top 10 Ex-Im Bank working capital lenders
- #3 among DiversityInc® "Top 10 Regional Companies for Diversity" in 2012
EDGAR is a federally registered trademark of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
DiversityInc. is a registered trademark of DiversityInc.Media, LLC.